Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This section includes information about the terms and conditions of access and use of this website that must be known to the user. General information for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Holder: José Angel Sorolla Henostroza
Corporate address: Postal box 1011
1. Purpose of the www.camararnes.uk portal
On our website we provide information on the conditions of everything that may interest the customer: Promotions and product offers, financing and shopping facilities, schedules, location of centers, activities in our establishments, etc.
2. Conditions of access and use of this website
Access to the web, contents and information.
Cámararnes reserves the right to make, at any time, any changes and modifications it deems appropriate and believes necessary for the website without prior notice.
2.1. Obligation to make correct use of the website and the contents
The User undertakes to the correct use of the website and utilities provided to him in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not violate the current legality and/ or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of “Camarares” or any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or damage directly or indirectly.
In particular, and by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: in any way contrary, disparates or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or out of time, in such a way as to induce or mislead on its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from its owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that it makes or intends to make.
- violates third-party business secrets.
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the very image of persons.
- in any way undermines the credit of Camararnes or third parties; violates communications secrecy regulations.
- constitutes, where appropriate, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition.
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Camararnes or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment.
- Cause difficulties in the normal operation of the Service by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.).
In accordance with the provisions of the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, understood by them, without this enumeration being limited, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), in accordance with the law:
this Legal Notice, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to you, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless or legally permitted by the owner of the corresponding rights; suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright”.
And other identifying data of the reservation of rights of Camararnes or its holders, fingerprints or any other technical means established for recognition. The User must refrain from obtaining and even from attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to him or her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and / or the Contents. In particular, the use of Camararn photo and audio/video files are subject to the following conditions:
Its use for commercial purposes and/or subsequent distribution is prohibited.
The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for informational purposes only, provided that their origin is cited. Its use to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies is therefore prohibited.
Camararnes reserve the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it deems that they are intended for purposes that in any way harm their interests.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.Camararnes.es (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must comply with the following conditions, always upon authorization:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by Camararnes, but you will not be able to reproduce them in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the website’s web pages.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about Camararnes, its officers, its employees, the website and the Products and/or Services.
- It shall not be stated or implied that Camararnes has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established.
- Exception made of those signs that are part of the same Hyperlink, the website on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Camararnes ;
- The website on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any rights third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Camararnes and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Camararnes of its contents or services.
2.2. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of Camararnes and any other third party. The use or grant of access to the website does not entail the granting of any right in the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
The user may download the website to his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website for purposes public or commercial. Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of Camararnes, without being understood to be transferred to the User, pursuant to the provisions of this Legal Notice, any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist over such Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
2.3. Duration of service
Camararnes does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website.
Where reasonably possible, Camararnes will warn in advance of interruptions in the operation of the Website. Camararnes also does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility. Access to the Camararnes website lasts indefinitely; However, Camararnes reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and to exercise appropriate legal measures.
In addition Camararnes reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
2.4. Exclusion from liability
Camararnes makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or be responsible for possible errors in the contents of the website.
Camararnes excludes any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
Interruption of operation or unavailability of access to the website.
Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or non-consensual access by unauthorized third parties. The possible transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of its website.
However, the User may configure his/her computer to accept or not accept the cookies he/she receives. Cookies policy according to terms and conditions.
4. Protection of personal data
5. Legislation and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the Spanish legislation in force. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.